Skilled Labor / CNC Operator Branford CT AreaBranford, Connecticut
$20.00 - $
We are now hiring for Skilled labor with a real passion for working with their hands to positively chip in at construction jobsites.
Looking for an experienced construction laborer to do a variety of task and projects in shop setting. Putting aluminum frames together, glazing frames, loading the frames into truck and training on CNC machine operating.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link!
Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you!
• Competitive Wages and Sign On Incentives
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage
• OSHA 10 trainings
• Work close to home
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
• Employee Of the Month Incentives
• Regular Associate Appreciation Lunches
• Personal Protective Equipment Offered to all Associates
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com for Immediate Consideration!
· Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
· Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
· Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
· Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
· Perform their jobs safely and effectively
· Be part of the site team, jointly carrying out assigned tasks.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- • Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
- • Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.