$18.00 - $21.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades customer is currently hiring full-time Skilled Laborers to work in beautiful Bend, Oregon. We are looking for motivated individuals that can build, sand, stain, cut, and nail cabinets effectively. Follow detailed instructions, perform daily duties with the direction of the supervisor, motivated to learn the trade, and work safely. Contact Lisa at 503-396-7983 or send resume to: Lcolburn@peopleready.com
We also offer Referral Incentives! Do you have friends or family that are as hardworking as you are?
Refer them today!!! BIG PAYOUTS AVAILALBE
*$100 paid after working 120 hours- Laborers
*$250 paid after working 120 hours- Apprentice
*$500 paid after working 120 hours- Journey level
- Working in a cabinet shop learning how to build cabinets
- Ability to cut using provided tools including an air nailer
- Sand and stain wood finishes
- Installing new hardware
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- • Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the U.S.
- • 6 months or more of experience working in construction- Will train the right candidate!
- • Ability to lift, walk, bend, twist, and lift 30-50 pounds if needed
- • Verifiable work references
- • Must be able to pass additional screening required by the customer.
- • Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- • Must be about to work a full-time schedule Monday through Friday 7am start
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.