Working on bridge building concrete forms and installing rebar. Other duties as required.
- Perdiem pay
- Measures distance and marks guidelines on working surface to prepare for laying down work
- Installing Rebar
- May assist with installation of awnings, metal decking for concrete slabs (if decking is removed)
- Uses carpenter’s belt with carpentry hand tools, power tools
- Ability to perform tasks including physical labor as instructed by foreman
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; may be required to work in adverse weather conditions
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures; communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure projects are completed properly
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Requires good manual dexterity; may be standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.