Cary, North Carolina
$18.00 - $20.00
Are you searching for growth in an entry-level construction role to obtain key on-the-job experience? If you have just one year on construction concrete experience, this could be the job for you. Are you the type of worker who would like to be able to stand by – and on – your finished product? PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently looking for motivated Apprentice Concrete Form Setters and Finishers. In this role, you will screed and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of tools. You will often be working as part of an extraordinary team to lay wooden framework and craft a finished product that is up to the clients’ standards. We would love to hear from you today.
Work location in in Morrisville.
- Assisting in aligning forms, patching voids, and using saws to cut expansion joints
- Assisting with mixing concrete, grout, and other concrete products by hand or mixing machine
- Operating various small machines, such as skid loaders and backhoes
- Assembling and dismantling various types of forms made of wood and metal
- Working from blueprints, drawings, or oral instructions to carry out tasks
- Using hand and power tools to smooth and finish concrete and grout
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one year of experience in a construction setting
- Able to actively assist the journeyman concrete form setter and finisher
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.