Fayetteville, North Carolina
$23.00 - $26.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring motivated individuals looking for work opportunities in commercial construction in the Fayetteville and surrounding areas! We are currently seeking candidates electricians for roles that will help us service our client’s projects at various job sites. Individuals in these roles work as a team to carry-out project plans from site preparation to completion. Ideal candidates are: Self Driven, Reliable, Committed, and Willing to Learn and Grow.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- as a minimum of 1 year of solid commercial construction experience.
- Possesses tools of the trade.
- Has reliable transportation to/from the job site.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Ability to perform a variety of maneuvers throughout shift.
- OSHA 10 a significant plus but not required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.