$26.00 - $28.00
WE’RE HIRING PD10 POST MACHINE OPERATORS for Immediate work in Utah!
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for PD10 Post Machine Operators for our solar project near Portage, Utah. Are you a visionary with a future as bright as the sun? Are passionate about tapping into your “high-energy” skills to be a part of the solar revolution? APPLY TODAY!
Solar Operators operating heavy equipment such as the PD10 Vermeer machines used in the construction and maintenance of solar fields. This job will require you to work outdoors in cold weather, applicants should be prepared for that kind of work.
- Operate a Vermeer Remote Controlled PD10 Machine to drive production piles/posts
- Driving piles into ground with out damage to equipment or materials
- Assist Foreman in installation of various pile types, maintenance, and greasing of pile equipment
- Check work along the way to ensure adherence to code and specifications
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure materials are plumb, level and secure
- Measure height, width, length, and other proportions
- Follow all safety protocols put in place by customer
- Maintenance of Equipment
Qualifications & Experience
- 18 years of age with valid ID.
- Have experience operating a Vermeer brand PD10 machine / pile driver.
- Experience with operating Remote and Manual PD10 machines.
- Steel toed or composite toed boots are your requirement.
- Verifiable references of your professional skills and experience.
- This work is not for the faint of heart - Strong work ethic and positive attitude will serve you well.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Able to meet additional screening requirements when applicable.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.