$18.00 - $25.00
HEY INDIANA – WE’RE HIRING!
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Equipment Operators, specifically ALL TERRAIN FORKLIFT / LULL OPERATORS for project near Spiceland and Lewisville, Indiana. Are you a visionary with a future as bright as the sun? Are you passionate about tapping into your “high-energy” skills to be a part of the solar revolution?
Solar Operators operate heavy equipment such as All-Terrain/Telehandler/Lull Forklifts and Skid Steers used in the construction and maintenance of solar fields. This job will require you to work outdoors in cold weather, applicants should be prepared for that kind of work.
- Operate/maneuver forklift (lull/telehandler) and/or skid steer for unloading trucks and moving material to the field in a safe manner.
- Check daily to ensure equipment functions properly and in a safe manner
- Clean, maintain and make basic repairs to equipment
- Ensure equipment is safely and securely stored when not in use
- Coordinate with crew members in response to hand and/or audio signals
Qualifications & Experience
- 18 years of age with valid ID.
- Provide an active or expired All-Terrain Forklift OR Skid-Steer Certification upon hire.
- Steel toed or composite toed boots are your requirement.
- Verifiable references of your professional skills and experience.
- This work is not for the faint of heart - Strong work ethic and positive attitude will serve you well.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Able to meet additional screening requirements when applicable.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.