$18.00 - $
Are you passionate about your new career as a Solar Installer or have been in the trade for a few years? Do you value a role that gives you almost unlimited job security? PeopleReady is now hiring people passionate about Solar Power Install who can bring a positive attitude and professional flair to their jobsite.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Join our team today!
- Measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules
- Connecting installed solar panels to existing electrical systems and checking electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations
- Organizing and maintaining system components
- Maintaining documentation of completed installations
- Applying weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms
- Completing labor-intensive work in various weather conditions
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum of one year experience in the construction industry preferred
- • Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsite
- • References to verify your professional skills and experience
- • Strong work ethic and positive attitude and OSHA 10
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.