Temp to Perm
Come Join PeopleReady Skilled Trades! We are currently seeking an experienced Safety Manager for a large-scale renewable energy project in Elberon, Virginia. The Safety Manager must be proactive in providing leadership at the project site to facilitate a culture based on safety, teamwork, and collaboration.
- The Safety Manager will implement policies to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Provide leadership and guidance regarding site personnel, which includes but is not limited to, field personnel, office, and fleet
- Inspect working conditions in office and construction settings to ensure compliance with occupational safety and health regulations
- Support construction leadership with participation in Job Safety Analysis, Plan of Day, and other meetings.
- Recommend processes and safety features that will reduce employees' exposure to physical, environmental, and ergonomic hazards.
- Maintain all relevant health and safety documentation, training records, and forms in accordance with company policy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of all applicable federal, state, local, and company safety regulations
- 3-5 years safety and health experience preferably in the solar industry
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills
- OSHA 510 or 500 with outreach training experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.