NEW SOLAR SITE. 150 MW. LABOR, INSTALLERS, OPERATORS, WATER TRUCK, ELECTRICAL, SAFETY & ADMIN. PPE PROVIDED. 10 PANEL & TIER 1 REQUIRED. OHIO RESIDENCE ONLY. (MUST HAVE VALID OHIO ID)
- Measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules.
- Connecting installed solar panels to existing electrical systems and checking electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations.
- Organizing and maintaining system components.
- Maintaining documentation of completed installations.
- Applying weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms.
- Completing labor-intensive work in various weather conditions.
- Materials staging. General job site clean up and organization.
- Equipment Operation and Maintenance.
- Safety - All things Safety.
Qualifications & Experience
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE WITH VALID OHIO ID
- STEEL TOE OR COMPOSITE BOOTS ARE REQUIRED
- HARD WORKING & RELIABLE
- ABLE TO LIFT UP TO 50 LBS.
- MEET HIRING REQUIREMENTS WHEN APPLICABLE
- BE ABLE TO WORK OUTSIDE IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
- MINIMUM 6 MONTHS CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
- COLD WEATHER GEAR REQUIRED
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.