Temp to Perm
$35.00 - $40.00
As Spiral Welder Technician & Fabricator with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support specialized Welding Projects around the country starting in Lubbock, TX. This position will include the use of a Spiral Welding Machine, Hands on Welding (TIG, MIG, & Dual Weld Techniques within AS/NZ Standards), Polishing & Detailing of Food-Grade Stainless Steel components and fittings as defined in the Client Plans & Specifications. In this Welder/ Fabricator role, you’ll earn $30-$40 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits, and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Hours: 50-60 hours each week
- Review blueprints & drawings, operating Procedures of equipment, welding machine while in process, and quality production QA/QC monitoring.
- Measure, cut, gouge, install, & manipulate stainless steel fabrication & install
- Build Tanks to food-grade standards & attach components, Pipes, pumps, or other designed features to the structure
- Maintain Equipment, supplies, materials, & deadlines throughout the Project
- Perform TIG, MIG, & Dual Welds via Welding machines or various welding positions as required.
- Perform Grinding, polishing, & other finishing tasks as designated in the plans.
- Follow AS/NZ Standards, OSHA Safety Standards and Procedures, Or other applicable Client site policies & Procedures.
- Complete Competency Client Interview, Weld Test as Required by the client
Qualifications & Experience
- • Current/active welding certifications, trade training, or OSHA 10 Construction is a Plus
- • Experience with Multiple Welding Types Including TIG, MIG, and others as needed is a plus
- • Ability to demonstrate tank building and/or food grade applications is a plus
- • Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Prior experience Welding & Fabricating Stainless Steel for more than 2 years is required
- • Prior experience using Spiral Welding Machines is Huge Plus
- • Position may require a drug screen or background check
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.