East Syracuse, New York
$18.00 - $25.00
The Spray Foam Technician is responsible for the timely and smooth coordination of installing spray foam insulation in commercial and residential buildings/homes to the required specifications. If you are experienced and interested in becoming a craftsman of PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please apply.
- Blowing cellulose insulation in attics
- Using canned single part spray foam
- Installing vapor barriers in crawl spaces
- Insulating homes from the outside while sometimes working on ladders
- Loading and unloading inventory and materials
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified candidates will have experience in the construction industry.
- Candidates must be capable of working indoors and outdoors on ladders and with drills, pumps, and hand tools.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and non-negligent driving record. Must have good organization and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with customers.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Solar Panel InstallerEAST SYRACUSE, New York
TechnicianEast Syracuse, New York
Carpenter ApprenticeEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Solar ElectricianEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Concrete FinisherEAST SYRACUSE, New York
PlumberEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Carpenter NeededEAST SYRACUSE, New York
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.