Temp to Perm
$ - $25.00
Verify conformance of workpieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes.
Align and fit parts according to specifications, using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry bars, and hammers.
Move parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes.
Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
Study engineering drawings and blueprints to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
Cutting, threading, or hammering pipes/steel using various power and hand tools
- Measuring and marking steel for cutting or threading
- Cutting or boring holes in structures
- Drawing layouts to scale while studying blueprints and following relevant codes
- Troubleshooting problems
- Inspecting, examining, or testing installed systems or pipelines
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and calm mindset
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Background and Drugscreen. Email resume to email@example.com
Other Jobs in Your Area
Dock and Door Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
Boiler Operator-MemphisMemphis, Tennessee
Steel FitterMemphis, Tennessee
Entry Level ElectricianMemphis, Tennessee
First Class Boiler OperatorMemphis, Tennessee
Electrical Control Tech Level I-IVMemphis, Tennessee
Welders and Fitter Long term WorkMemphis, Tennessee
Concrete Cutting LaborMemphis, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.