Temp to Perm
$28.00 - $36.00
The Structural Foreman objective is to ensure that employees are correctly fabricating, installing and
adhering to safety standards, IAW all drawing, core, and guidelines.
- Be able to accomplish all required check points.
- Be able to accomplish visual inspection.
- Be able to generate IDR/CFR.
- Ensure that employees possess proper skills & training
- Creates Matrix’s for work flow
- Creates Material Requisitions
- Ensures that TIPS are followed
- Ensures that employees are fabricating & installing per Specifications, Standard Items, and Manuals
- Ensures employees are carefully filling out time charges
- Ensures the allocated man hours are within budgeted time and job is completed satisfactorily
- Requests resources and coordinates the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
- Conduct performance reviews of department employees.
- Assists workers in performance of tasks, such as welding, bolting, chipping, and use of portable tools.
- Responsible and accountable for the performance of department workers, lead men, and entry level helpers for quality, cost, scheduling, and safety.
The Structural Foreman 3 must be able to meet and successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The following physical demands are representative to the position. The position is active and requires extensive standing, walking, sitting, bending, kneeling, stooping, crawling, climbing, and crouching. Along with such movements, employee is required to lift
parts/machinery of up to 75 pounds. Additional demands are listed below:
• Able to climb ladders and work off scaffolding
• Able to lift, carry, and or push up to 50 – 75 lbs. throughout the shift (including overtime)
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to speak and understand Basic English
- Must have a minimum 8+ years’ experience and/or qualified experience.
- Must possess welding knowledge skills
- Must be able to troubleshoot welding issues
- Must be able to read blue prints, specs, drawing, sketches, & manuals
Other Jobs in Your Area
Painter and PowertoolerNorfolk, Virginia
Outside MachinistNorfolk, Virginia
Marine ElectricianNorfolk, Virginia
Marine Structural WelderNORFOLK, Virginia
Sheetmetal MechanicNorfolk, Virginia
Structural Supervisor – ShipyardNorfolk, Virginia
Marine PipefitterNorfolk, Virginia
Marine Structural WelderNorfolk, Virginia
Shipyard Project ManagerNorfolk, Virginia
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.