Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $25.00
Full Job Description:
We are looking for apprentices & Journeyman Iron Workers (Structural Welders) to join our Louisiana team on a full-time basis. As our client base grows – so does our team and we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong mechanical aptitude to connect with our clients!
Pay up to $25 per hour!
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Full Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- DISA Certification as needed
- 10-hour shifts | 6 days a week | Day shift
- Monday to Saturday
- Immediate Start
- Operate crane ball and other machinery to move metal pieces into place
- Proficient in industry tools and equipment, such as hand and power tools and welding devices
- Experience operating large machinery, such as crane balls, preferred
- Install or fabricate metal pieces into columns, girders, or other structural frameworks
- Our ideal candidate can measure, cut, and grind metal to specifications, checking that it matches the design plans.
- The ability to weld stick and flux-core is a must.
- No certifications are required but would be helpful.
Qualifications & Experience
- Key Abilities:
- • Read & Interpret Blueprints & Drawings
- • Construct Structural components, pieces, & connecting sections defined in building specks
- • Fabricate, Install, & prepare for Site Installations
- • Connect, erect, & modify components to the proper fit
- • Ability to work both in shop & Field required for Journeyman fitters
- • Must pass weld test at customer shop prior to being put to work
- PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, Pipefitting, Welding, HVAC, and more.
- If you’re a tradesman or tradeswoman looking for skilled trades job opportunities, look no further. Explore job openings across the country for skilled trades professions @ Skilled.PeopleReady.com.
- Let’s get to work!
- For all Louisiana Positions Please apply online
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.