Temp to Perm
$32.00 - $35.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking High-end bags on Project Manager/ Superintendent for a Temp to Hire position in Portland Oregon. The ideal candidate specializes in high-end residential construction with a focus on detail and a commitment to client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Make changes in the operation as necessary to best meet construction deadlines.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare layouts by using rule framing squares and calipers.
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
- Work on structures such as windows, cabinets, counters, crown molding, trim, columns, siding, kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be 18 years of age with a valid ID.
- Must have references to verify your professional skills and experience.
- At least 10 years of finish/rough residential carpentry experience.
- Experience in residential remodeling including kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites.
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly.
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady Skilled trades will help provide your OSHA training.
- Use various computer programs proficiently including Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Have all Finish Carpentry tools of the trade.
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the job site.
- Able to meet additional screening requirements when applicable.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Project ManagerPORTLAND, Oregon
Workforce Development Carpenter Helper ClassPORTLAND, Oregon
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.