Avon Park, Florida
Temp to Perm
$28.00 - $32.00
As a Supervisor, Foreman, Lead with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support HVAC contractors throughout Avon Park. In this full time role, you’ll earn 28-32 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Plan, assign, inspect and supervise maintenance, repair and construction activities; maintain records and files; prepare reports. • Assign and distribute work orders and work requests. • Attend and participate in meetings regarding work to be done; attend training classes. • Check and troubleshoot equipment; set and adjust controls in schools. • Review all work orders before and after completion. • Order and pick up parts for jobs in order to keep mechanics on the job. • Inspect contracted work as needed. • Coordinate work with other shops as needed. • Assist in budget planning and preparation. • Inform supervisors of completed and outstanding work orders. • Cooperate with warehouse to determine which parts should be ordered for stock. • Determine time and cost estimates for HVAC jobs. • Provide technical assistance to mechanics when requested. • Perform related work as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of methods, materials and equipment used in installing, repairing
- and maintaining refrigeration and air handling equipment; comprehensive knowledge of the
- occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work; ability to prepare estimates and
- order materials for maintenance and repair jobs; ability to exercise independent judgment in
- determining operating conditions; ability to plan, lay out, supervise and inspect the work of
- subordinates; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
- associates; knowledge of energy management system
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.