San Marcos, Texas
Temp to Perm
$17.00 - $18.00
Heavy equipment operators needed for construction job site w/Telehandler and Sweeper operator experience. Must be OSHA 10 certified. Pay Range $17-$18 hour, based on experience and knowledge. Work is in the San Marcos Texas area.
Sweeper Operator Responsibilities:
- Filling the street sweeper's water tanks and operating rotary brushes and water spray controls.
- Exercising caution when operating in confined spaces and congested streets.
- Clearing trash, debris, and contaminants from streets and curbs.
- Securely fastening vehicle attachments such as brush hogs and hydraulic hoses.
- Maintaining street sweeper vehicles and equipment by performing standard checks.
Telehandler Operator Responsibilities:
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Please call 512.462.7272 or e-mail Kira at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate hire! Thank you!
Qualifications & Experience
- Working knowledge of vehicle and standard equipment maintenance.
- Must have 2+ years experience.
- Must be OSHA 10 certified.
- Must have valid drivers license.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.