Tuftonboro, New Hampshire
$23.50 - $
Do you like working with wood?
Are you good with your hands?
Are you precise and accurate in your work?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then a career as an Exterior Finisher could be right for you.
Exterior finishers build, install and repair exterior siding, trim and stairs on single- and multi-family homes and commercial buildings.
As an Exterior Finisher, your duties may include the following:
- Selecting, measuring and marking materials for exterior siding, trim or stairs
- Cutting and shaping materials and joining them with nails, screws, bolts or glue
- Developing work plans
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
Qualifications & Experience
- Siding and trim experience
- Necessary Tools of the trade
- Professional, Clean and Detailed Worker
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.