North Charleston, South Carolina
Temp to Perm
$17.00 - $22.00
We are looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Operator experienced with pipe laying. Candidates must be able to install pipe and drainage structures. Do you have experience with a Trackhoe? We have an exciting opportunity for a large site construction company local to Charleston.
Are you looking for a career with a leader in the industry? If the answer is yes, than we want to talk to you!
- Operate heavy equipment to perform work including ditching, excavating, backfilling and grading.
- Place, remove and maintain items within the worksite such as carrying pipe, materials or other heavy items.
- Shovel, tamp and install water, storm and sewer drainage pipe.
- Keep work site clean and organized, free from unnecessary hazards.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ year operating heavy equipment
- 1+year of pipelaying experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- We offer Medical, Dental and Insurance. Weekly pay! Referral Bonuses!
Other Jobs in Your Area
Construction Site LeadNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Commercial ElectricianNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Commercial PlumberNORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina
Finish Trim CarpenterNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Sheet Metal MechanicNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Labor LeadNorth Charleston, South Carolina
PipelayerNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Construction LaborerNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Concrete FinisherNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Trackhoe OperatorNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Low Voltage ElectricianNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Electrical ForemanNorth Charleston, South Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.