North Charleston, South Carolina
Temp to Perm
$17.00 - $22.00
We are looking to hire Heavy Equipment Operators experienced with pipe laying. Must be able to install pipe and/or drainage structures. Do you have experience with Trackhoe? We have an exciting opportunity for a large site construction company local to Charleston.
Are you looking for a career with a leader in the industry? If the answer is yes, than we want to talk to you!
- Operate heavy equipment to perform work including ditching, excavating, backfilling and grading.
- Place, remove and/or maintain items within the worksite such as carrying pipe, materials or other heavy items.
- Shovel, tamp and install pipe ect.
- Keep work site clean and organized, free from unnecessary hazards.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ year operating heavy equipment
- 1+year of pipelaying experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- We offer Medical, Dental and Insurance. Weekly pay! Referral Bonuses!
- Pay is dependent on experience!
Other Jobs in Your Area
General ConstructionNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Sheet Metal MechanicNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Finish and Trim CarpenterNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Journeyman ElectricianNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Low Voltage Electrician InstallerNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Trackhoe Operator, Pipe LayerNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Commercial PlumberNORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.