Temp to Perm
$17.00 - $23.00
The Trade Recruiter is responsible for filling the needs of PeopleReady’s skilled trades diverse client base by recruiting and maintaining a highly qualified associate workforce, identifying job placement opportunities and properly assigning the workforce.
- Responsible for implementing cost effective recruitment functions including locating and visiting outside centers of recruitment, processing field employee and customer referrals, and weekly contact with inactive field employees.
- Maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Make contact with potential qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Execute local recruitment programs and provide information about the Company and its opportunities.
- Write and place job advertising in various media.
- Coordinate participation in, set up display, and work at job fairs.
- Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Complete all phases of the Associate Hiring Process.
- Process customer orders by assigning associates to customer sites. Assist with conducting assignment follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction is being met, safety guidelines are being followed, and associate satisfaction. Conduct all required Quality Assurance Process steps during customer site visits.
- Under the discretion of the Business Manager process weekly associate payroll in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Handle phone traffic, schedule appointments, greet applicants, administer pre-employment assessments and coordinate application paperwork; administer post-offer drug screens and conduct applicant background checks; conduct safety and new hire orientation for all associate new hires
Qualifications & Experience
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
- Associate’s Degree in related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years experience in customer service, recruiting and/or sales.
- Construction industry knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Highest commitment to customer service, development and satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software programs and intranet usage.
- Valid Driver's License and a car that can be used for work
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.