Grand Prairie, Texas
$25.00 - $35.00
Are you a seasoned traveling electrician? Come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply now to join our pool and be considered for new traveling electrician jobs!
As a Traveling Electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support commercial and industrial projects in multiple locations throughout the U.S. In this role, you’ll earn competitive pay and per diem, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
WHY CHOOSE PEOPLEREADY SKILLED TRADES FOR YOUR NEXT TRAVELING ELECTRICIAN JOB?
If you’re a skilled electrician seeking traveling electrician jobs with per diem, we may have the job for you.
Electricians are in high demand and there are a growing number of traveling electrician jobs available every day.
For seasoned traveling electricians like you, work is within reach across the country. That’s why PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking traveling electricians to join our pool and be considered for new traveling electrician jobs!
Our team is committed to finding the right opportunities that will help you meet your goals. Make your next career move with an electrician staffing agency that understands your needs and is equipped to advance your career in the trades. Apply with us today and see the PeopleReady Skilled Trades difference.
- Perform installation of electrical systems and equipment
- Install associated materials and equipment within commercial/industrial electrical settings
- Accurately interpret schematics and electrical blueprints
- Troubleshoot control wires and motors
- Install and terminate cables, motors, controls and panels
- Efficiently run EMT and rigid conduit
- Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care of equipment and tools
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Current/active Journey-Level Electrician license a plus (dependent on state)
- OSHA-10 Certification or a willingness to obtain it (dependent on project)
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- 8+ years verifiable electrician experience in commercial and industrial settings
- 3+ years traveling experience
- Be reliable and committed to showing up on time
- Position may require a drug and/or background screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
Apprentice PlumberGrand Prairie, Texas
Electrical apprenticeGrand Prairie, Texas
Journeyman PlumberGrand Prairie, Texas
Journeyman ElectricianGrand Prairie, Texas
Travel Electrician Jobs | PeopleReady Skilled Trades 65Grand Prairie, Texas
HVAC TechnicianGrand Prairie, Texas
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.