New London, Connecticut
Are you looking for a full-time construction? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in your workday? We are now hiring for a Traveling Maintenance Carpenter with a real passion for advancing their career in the Construction Industry. Experience with light plumbing and electrical is preferred.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Join our team today!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- light plumbing light electrical (Outlets switches fixtures)
- light carpentry ( Finish and Trim)
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- Travel required RI MA CT
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass background
- Quality character desire to grow with company
- Ability to learn and stay long term
- OSHA 10
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.