Temp to Perm
$16.00 - $
ISO a traveling carpenter helper for a temp to perm position. This positing will be responsible for putting up shelves, maintenance, and carpenter helper work. Basic carpenter tools are required. Light electrical work – no experience required, will train, and help obtain apprentice license. Must be able to work OT. Your hotel will be paid for + $20/day per diem.
Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
Helping place and secure shelving
Carpenter helper work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Carpenter helper or skilled labor experience
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsite
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred, but not required
- Ability to show up and work schedule
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials
- Carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- Reliability and punctuality are very important
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.