Little Rock, Arkansas
$31.00 - $
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
This project is located in Oklahoma City, OK. Project is slated to last one year. Pay is around $31/hour + $65/day in per diem. Must have an active journeyman electrician license in Oklahoma or a state with reciprocity (Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota, Texas, or Wyoming). Must be willing to complete the reciprocal journeyman license application, if not licensed in Oklahoma.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Must be able to efficiently bend pipe
Qualifications & Experience
- Active journeyman license
- Minimum two years of experience in commercial, industrial, or residential
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.