$28.00 - $30.00
We are currently seeking a hardworking & reliable Finish Carpenter to complete the finishing touches on trim and carpentry work for different construction and manufacturing projects. You may work on a variety of projects, including cabinet making, framing, decking, window and stair customizations, crown molding, and baseboard installations. We prefer candidates who have prior experience or training in trim carpentry or finish carpentry who has an aptitude for precision.
- Install shop build cabinets run all trim inside home interpret blue prints
- Install interior and exterior doors and lock sets as well as stairs and handrails.
- Install doors, cab, hand rail, stairs and all custom trim associate with the title, commercially.
- Install custom design trim packages for high-end custom homes.
- Design and build custom woodwork components in high-end residential and commercial properties.
Qualifications & Experience
- OSHA 10 preferred or NCCER Certified
- Keen attention to detail
- Blueprint reading skills
- Able to use common hand tools and power tools
- PPE and carpentry trade tools
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.