Fort Myers, Florida
Temp to Perm
$21.00 - $26.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced trim carpenters for our commercial, multi-family residential and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of Gulf Coast Florida’s leading construction solutions team.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare Layouts by using rule framing squares and calipers.
- Shape and assemble materials according to measurements.
- Works on structures such as windows, cabinets, counters, crown molding, trim, columns, siding, etc.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Competitive pay up to $26 an hour.
Sign on bonus upon completion of 160 hours.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in the trade. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite. References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicFort Myers, Florida
Construction HelperFort Myers, Florida
PlumberFort Myers, Florida
ElectricianFort Myers, Florida
Drywall Installer and FinisherFort Myers, Florida
Trim CarpenterFort Myers, Florida
PainterFort Myers, Florida
Concrete Setter and FinisherFort Myers, Florida
CarpenterFort Myers, Florida
PipefitterFort Myers, Florida
Heavy Equipment OperatorFort Myers, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.