Kernersville, North Carolina
Temp to Perm
$15.00 - $16.00
Will be responsible for installing silt fencing, assisting with utility pipe installs, maintaining a clean site and other duties as requested by the site supervisor.
Operate skid steer
- Assist Lead Utility worker in a variety of general maintenance, grounds and custodial duties related to maintenance and repair of grounds
- Assist with silt fence installation
- Assist with utility pipe installation
- Operate a variety of tools, machinery and equipment and a variety of power and hand tools used in grounds maintenance.
- Maintain various tools and equipment used in the course of work in a clean, orderly and safe working condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to operate skid steer
- Perform general maintenance and repair on grounds.
- Operate tools and equipment used in general maintenance and grounds work.
- Report safety hazards and need for maintenance and repair.
- Perform minor maintenance and repairs
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Observe health and safety regulations.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Perform heavy physical labor.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.