Kernersville, North Carolina
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $25.00
Commercial Heavy Equipment Operator
Pay Range is $18-$23/hr.
Qualified candidates must have experience in one of the following;
Excavator, Bulldozer, Front-End Loader, Backhoe, and others.
Opportunity with a great company for a temporary to permanent position!
· Knowledge and appreciation of heavy equipment safety and operation
· Skilled in road construction and safe operation of front-end loaders, dozers, graders, excavators, etc.
· Knowledge of equipment cleaning, maintenance, and storage procedures
· Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks according to work schedule
· Ability To enter and exist heavy machinery while maintaining three points of contact, awareness of surroundings and multi-limb coordination
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have at least 5 years experience in operation of heavy equipment in a construction setting.
- • Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry heavy objects (over 100 lbs.)
- • Must have Valid Drivers License
- • Must be able to pass Drug Screening and Background Check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.