Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $19.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has a temp to perm opportunity for a Utility Operator. This position will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of scaffolding, warehousing, concrete and refractory installation, demolition, carpentry, painting, sandblasting, maintenance and general housekeeping. Please call (210) 517-9471 to apply.
- Responsible for housekeeping.
- Responsible for the preventive & corrective repairs of assigned tools and equipment.
- Perform light mechanical maintenance activities such as making repairs, minor installation and replacements.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- • Must be able to pass a background check.
- • Must be able to perform basic computer operations.
- • Must understand material handling, operation, and troubleshooting.
- • Must understand pneumatics and hydraulics.
- • Must be able to safely use hand and power tools.
- • Must be able to stand for up to 8-16 hours per day.
- • Must be able to lift 50-80 lbs and push or pull 110 lbs.
- • Must be capable of climbing, kneeling, twisting, and bending.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.