$16.00 - $18.00
Extremely labor intensive Peco Pole inspection position. This is an on the job training based position, generally working 4- 10 hour shifts per week, you will be digging holes for surveying and inspecting Peco Power Poles. Will be working outside so being comfortable hard working outside in weather conditions is a big part of this position. Working in a team atmosphere is also vital to the success of this project.
- Safely operate company vehicle, if applicable and qualified.
- Utilize equipment to dig ground material around utility pole.
- Apply wood preservatives to the ground line area of a pole.
- Drive steel into the ground to assist with restoration of poles.
- Installation of steel trusses for deterioration of wood poles
Qualifications & Experience
- o Completes all work in an organized, timely manner.
- o Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- o Performs other duties as assigned by the Foreperson.
- o Ability to travel away from home state for short and extended periods to various job sites when necessary.
- o Proven ability to work with various hand tools, including but not limited to shovels, digging bars and drills.
- o Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- o Ability to work in terrains consisting of rocky, steep, and uneven ground, wetlands, and flat areas.
- o Physical Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs and ability to comfortably walk at a steady pace throughout the workday.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.