Dripping Springs, Texas
Excellent company in Dripping Springs, TX seeks Wastewater Specialist for hire.
• Repairs water and sewer leaks, including digging holes and trenches, using backhoes and other equipment, and placing necessary shoring;
• Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on water and sewer lines, including unclogging lines using hydro jets, routers, and hand tools, light and heavy equipment, exercising and/or replacing valves, repairing lift station pumps, entering confined spaces, and testing for low water pressure;
• Reads and maintains various flow meters, water interconnects, meters/gages at lift stations, water booster stations, and other utility appurtenances;
• Maintains grounds at field operations, lift stations, booster stations, plants and other facilities;
• Fills out required work orders;
• Staff the on-call rotation list subject to un-scheduled off-duty emergencies; and
• Performs such other related duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- MUST have valid Driver's License AND pass drug test.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.