Temp to Perm
$17.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a Water Technician for positions throughout the Portland Metro area. These positions are Full-time, Temp-to-Perm, immediate start!
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a Journey level
A good life begins with a good company. We are waiting to hear from you! Ask for Lisa at 503-396-7983.
As a water technician, your typical duties involve:
- calibrating equipment
- collecting water samples
- testing water quality
- Interior and exterior painting.
- Spray in addition to brush and roll.
- Painting after structural repairs from fire, mold damage, and storm damage.
- Prepare various surfaces and correctly mixing, matching, and applying paint.
- adjusting chemical levels
- maintaining careful records
- creating detailed reports
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid ID
- • Have two years of commercial/residential painting experience required
- • Must have reliable transportation to and from different sites
- • Experience with interior and exterior painting
- • Tools of the trade to bring to the Jobsite
- • References to verify your professional skills and experience
- • Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- • Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and able to lift and move 20 pounds
- • Must be able to pass additional screenings required by the customer.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.