Hey Idaho! We’re Hiring a WATER TRUCK DRIVER for a solar project near Rogerson, ID.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking Water Truck Driver for immediate work in Idaho.
Truck drivers for this position operates trucks as directed and specified while adhering to all rules and regulations of PeopleReady Skilled Trades and our customers safety policies and procedures. Per Diem available to those eligible (based on mileage to job from home).
Operates the following trucks based on the requirements of the project: Water Truck
- Related construction experience is preferred but not required
- Follows prescribed safety regulations
- Ensure that all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Performs routine maintenance to include lubricating, fueling, and cleaning
- Observes equipment operation to detect machine malfunction
- Follows work plans
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Strong teamwork orientation. Positive attitude and professional customer service skills. Detailed orientation. Ability to move levers, shift gears, depress pedals and maneuver steering wheel to operator equipment. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, procedure manuals, and load charts. Knowledge of equipment and their uses.
Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication).
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be 18 years of age with valid ID.
- Minimum of one year experience in the construction industry preferred.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience.
- This work is not for the faint of heart - Strong work ethic and positive attitude will serve you well.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Able to meet additional screening requirements when applicable.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.