Temp to Perm
$16.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced Welders for our commercial, multi-family, and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of Gulf Coast Florida’s leading construction solutions team.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Using one or more specific welding methods.
- Measuring and cutting weld material to desired lengths with a torch or electric saw.
- Inspecting grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments
- Resolving required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
- Laying out, positioning, and securing parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and rule.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in the trade.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel.
- Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience.
- Knowledge with measurements and takeoffs for pipe/structure components.
- Strong work ethic
- Able to focus on details at all times
- Able to work in varying inside and/or outside temperatures, which may include heat (temperatures above 100 degrees) or cold (temperatures below 32 degrees), in addition to fumes, odors, dusts, gases, poor ventilation, etc.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Commericial PainterSarasota, Florida
Journeyman PlumberSARASOTA, Florida
Trim CarpenterSARASOTA, Florida
Construction HelperSARASOTA, Florida
Drywall Installer and FinisherSARASOTA, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicSARASOTA, Florida
Concrete Setter and FinisherSARASOTA, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.