New Haven, Connecticut
$30.00 - $
Welders needed for projects in New Haven County. Must have at least 2 years’ experience, and preferably commercial construction. Welder must be well versed in TIG and MIG weld stainless steel. Competitive pay and benefits available!
– OSHA10 training
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– Employee of the month incentives
– Overtime Opportunities
– Referral Bonus of $500
– PPE and company merch
Other ways to apply email resume to email@example.com or call 860-604-6216 for immediate consideration.
- Stainless steel welding
- MIG, TIG, and Stick Welding
- Read blueprints
- Determine appropriate welding equipment needed based on requirements
- Cut into appropriate shapes based off blueprints
Qualifications & Experience
- - Must Weld test
- - Own welding helmet and all tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- - Must have at least 2 years’ experience Welding
- - Must be experienced with Stick and stainless-steel welding
- - OSHA Certification preferred
- - References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.