Temp to Perm
PeopleReady is currently hiring experienced Welders for our commercial, multi-family, and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of Central Florida’s leading construction solutions team.
Call or Text 407-629-2046 for more information about our opportunities.
- Review blueprints with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Using one or more specific welding methods.
- Measure and cutting weld materials to desired lengths with a torch or electric saw.
- Inspecting grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
- Laying out, positioning, and securing parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and rule.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Two years of experience in the trade.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Heavy Equipment Operator-OrlandoOrlando, Florida
Skilled LaborOrlando, Florida
Form Carpenter-OrlandoOrlando, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanic-OrlandoOrlando, Florida
Drywall Installer-OrlandoOrlando, Florida
Skilled Trades Position-OrlandoOrlando, Florida
Trim/Finish Carpenter-OrlandoOrlando, Florida
Rough Carpenter-OrlandoOrlando, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.