$20.00 - $24.00
Structural fitters and Welders for long term assignment.
- Applicant must be certified or able to pass shop conducted certification testing.
- Applicant must be able to read blueprints, layout, and fit structural steel such as: columns, beams and handrails, stairs, ladders, and ornamental items.
- Applicant must be willing and able to perform other fab task such as: measure, cut, punch, bend, move and steel.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-5 Years of Experience
- Applicant(s) must have reliable transportation
- Able to work overtime
- Can pass a pre-hire drug test.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Heavy Equipment Articulated Dump TruckMemphis, Tennessee
Carpenters Door HardwareMemphis, Tennessee
Commercial Door and HardwareMemphis, Tennessee
Welders and Fitter NeededMemphis, Tennessee
Plant Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
Journeyman Elec w/ Per DiemMemphis, Tennessee
Skilled Craftsman ALL TRADESMemphis, Tennessee
Dock and Door Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
Structural Steel Industrial PainterMemphis, Tennessee
Sheetmetal Duct InstallerMemphis, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.