Temp to Perm
As Yard Worker with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support yards throughout North San Diego County. In this long-term role, you’ll earn $20.00 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Click the link to apply on our website and if you have a resume please email it to:
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Marlene Taylor
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
The Yard Worker is responsible for completing a variety of labor tasks that include site clean-up,
Metal Sorting, and transferring materials to designated locations at the job site.
• Clean recycling yard by sweeping, raking, picking up materials and debris, or moving
barrels and bins.
• Clean, inspect, and assist with performing routine maintenance.
• Deposit recoverable materials into chutes or place materials on conveyor belts.
• Load and unload containers
• Clean up work sites from hazardous obsolete materials.
• Use Power tools and machinery (Forklift) when needed.
• Sorting materials and transferring to designated location at the job sites
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have experience, recycling, and metal industry
- Reliable transportation
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and safety oriented
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.