Think Outside the Desk Contest Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN
- Eligibility and Entrance: The PeopleReady Respect the Craft – Think Outside the Desk Sweepstakes 2023 (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by PeopleReady, Inc. (“PeopleReady” or “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is open to those who are eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry and have experience working in a skilled trade (“Entrants”). The Sweepstakes is open in the United States and is void where prohibited by law.
Entrants shall submit an explanation of why they enjoy working in their skilled trade in the Sweepstakes promotional webpage for entry in the Sweepstakes. Eligible trades include but are not limited to work involving carpenters, welders, electricians, plumbers, pipefitters, concerned workers, metal mechanics, solar installers, heavy equipment operators, and other skilled trades. Entrants are only allowed one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Entrants may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to circumvent the rules. If Entrants use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, such submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2023 at 12:00AM PDT and ends on May 31, 2023 at 11:59PM PDT (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- Prizes: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner(s)”) will receive the following prizes:
- 1 winner will receive a YETI Tundra 65 Hard Cooler valued at $350 USD and a $150 Lowe’s Gift Card.
- 1 winner will receive a Carhartt Respect the Craft tool bag valued at $70 USD and a $50 Lowe’s Gift card.
- 1 winner will receive a Lowe’s gift card valued at $50 USD.
- 5 winners will receive a PeopleReady Respect the Craft promotional t-shirt.
Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. All prize related expenses, including without limitation all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Drawing and Notification: The Winners will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor the day following the Entry Period. The Winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the winner selection. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor’s sole discretion will result in the Winner’s disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering content to enter the Sweepstakes (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), Entrant understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right and permission to use Entrant’s name, likeness, Sweepstakes submission, entry, and other biographical information for marketing, advertising, and trade purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes Entrant agree to release and hold harmless PeopleReady and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. Sponsor shall not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Washington, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this campaign, Entrant agree that all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pierce County, Washington having jurisdiction.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.