$35.00 - $85.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for experienced JOURNEYMEN CARPENTERS for construction projects in the Riverside County area. The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project
• Skilled in the use of all the tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
• Sanding, painting, and staining cabinets and counters
• Ensure that all finished products meet the highest quality standards
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment, ensuring that all health and safety standards are met
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• Weekly pay
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
Click the link to complete an application, a dedicated recruiter will reach out to you with next steps.
Please email any inquiries or a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
- 5+ years of work history in a similar role preferred
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
- Hands-on experience working with carpentry materials.
- Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team effectively
- Proficient in using electrical and hand tools as well as measurement tools.
- Willingness to comply with safety guidelines at all times.
- Solid basic math skills.
- Good physical condition, stamina, and dexterity.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum five years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
- Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.