San Francisco, California
$31.00 - $
PeopleReady is seeking a Journeyman Carpenter for residential construction projects. This is a great job for an experienced carpenter who is looking for a company to offer a variety of work and reliable pay.
- Rough and Finish Carpentry Including:
- Cutting and stacking roofs
- installing windows and doors
- installing interior and exterior trim
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Maintain and repair tools as needed
- Maintain clean work sight
- Report any safety concerns and supply needs to supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least 5 years of previous carpentry experience.
- Must be familiar with the tools of the trade.
- Must be familiar with construction sight safety practices.
- Must have a reliable way to get to work on time.
- Candidate may be asked to submit to pre-employment drug and background screening.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.