Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $35.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades – is hiring experienced Solar Electricians, Technicians, and Installers for construction projects in Riverside and throughout the Inland Empire region.
Electricians generally focus on either construction or maintenance; you may do both. They usually start their work by reading blueprints – technical diagrams that show the locations of circuits, outlets, load centers, panel boards, and other equipment. After resolving where all the wires and components will go, electricians install and connect the wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems, and then test their work using ammeters, ohmmeters, and voltmeters. Once all the tests are passed, you will make notes and records to ensure the integrity of the electrical systems that you helped implement. We would love to hire the perfect fit for this full-time position today.
Solar Panel Installers, also known as PV (photovoltaic) Installers, assemble, install, or maintain solar systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessments and schematics. They are the key to the operations of sustainable energy units in residential and commercial areas. Installers sometimes work in attics and crawl spaces to connect panels to the electric grid. As an Installer, you will also travel to numerous jobsites for your work. Payrates will vary depending on experience.
Solar Technicians maintain solar power systems so they work at their highest capacity at our clients’ jobsites. This can mean working with a passive system, such as heat from a window, or an active system, like the traditional solar panels on a roof that gather and direct sunlight into storage batteries. Maintaining these systems entails repairing solar panels, replacing pumps or fans, and exploring more effective designs. For the design portion, you — the Solar Technician — work with trained Solar Engineers. Together, you evaluate the problem, observe the current process, and build solutions. Once you’ve designed a new product or process, you assist in its installation and maintenance. If this position sounds like a dream that is too good to be true, we would love for you to apply at the link above.
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• Weekly pay
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
Click the link to complete an application, a dedicated recruiter will reach out to you with next steps.
Please email any inquiries or a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Repairing common issues, including ground fault, inverter malfunction/failure, wire damage, blown fuses, and A/C disconnect box failure
- Diagnosing panel and panel connection issues via roof access
- Issuing RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorizations) for improperly functioning materials
- Tracking field progress, including taking pictures and creating brief reports
- Measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules
- Connecting installed solar panels to existing electrical systems and checking electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations
- Organizing and maintaining system components
- Maintaining documentation of completed installations
- Applying weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms
- Completing labor-intensive work in various weather conditions
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the solar field as an Electrician/Technician
- Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsite
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.