$25.00 - $30.00
We are currently looking for electricians who have worked in a industrial setting with conveyor systems. The pay is starting at $25/hr W2.
- Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility
- Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to immediate supervisor
- Use ladders, scaffolding, platform and lifts to work on electrical systems in industrial settings
- Ability to provide support on emergency service call program
- Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely; report any issues to immediate supervisor
- Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
- Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Job Skills & Qualifications
- Completed electrician apprenticeship or certificate
- Proficiency with the National Electrical Code and local codes
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Knowing conveyor controls, a plus but not required
- Previous experience working in industrial and commercial electrical systems a plus but not required
- Must be able to travel
- Must be a team player in a fast paced environment
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.