$34.00 - $38.00
As an experienced licensed journeyman electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support commercial, and/or industrial projects (schools, hospitals, multi-family, hotels, warehouses, etc.) in the Tulsa area.
In this Electrical role, you’ll earn “up to” $38/hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades.
Interested? Apply today!
Able to read blueprint
· Has a working knowledge of and the ability to refer to current National Electrical Code
· Able to positively identify colors of wires
· Must have readily available CESG minimum tool list
· Wears personal protective equipment when required (such as hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, work boots, respirator, hearing protection, fall protection, cut resistant gloves, etc.)
· Maintains tools, equipment, supplies and work area in a clean, orderly and safe condition
· Maintains good housekeeping, which may include, but not limited to sweeping work area using a broom, organizing tools and materials, washing or wiping tools or surfaces clean and keeping area free of debris and tripping hazards
· Transports tools and materials. This may include walking and carrying objects up to 50 pounds from one location to another, sometimes up stairs, over gravel, pushing or pulling equipment with or without the assistance of co-worker(s)
· Bends, stoops, and must regain balance upon standing when installing electrical boxes, pipes, etc. that frequently span from floor to ceiling level
· Performs lifting, positioning, holding, fastening, drilling, or hammering objects, such as conduit, motors, fixtures, poles, and other objects for installation or removal
· Pulls wire of all gauges, with or without the assistance of others
· Work in restricted areas, often in cramped places that require getting into awkward positions (switchgear room, manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attics, etc.)
· Perform work at heights from ladders, scaffolds, aerial lifts, cat walks, roofs, or other areas occasionally or as job require
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of commercial or industrial experience
- Valid CIB journeyman license
- Reliable transportation
- Tools of the trade including cordless impact
- Ability to work in variable weather (cold, heat, windy, etc)
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.