$20.00 - $30.00
Location: Lebanon, OR (servicing all over the state)
Pay Rate: $20-$30 / HR, DOE
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking millwright workers around Lebanon, OR with experience in mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting. The contractors we work with are seeking individuals with unique skills that can help deliver on the high end work they promise to their customers. If you are creative, a problem solver with great manual skills and an experienced millwright carpenter, we want to talk to you.
Contact a Recruiter today! Ask for Lisa at 503-396-7983.
- You will be responsible for following safe work practices
- Installing conveyor systems with care, accuracy, and efficiency
- Moving machinery
- Leveling, aligning, and installing machinery
- Working with devices such as cranes, hoists, jacks, skids, blocks, tackle, and more
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Maintain and ensure safe use of tools
- And other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a valid ID.
- Must have knowledge of construction safety practices.
- Must have 1 year minimum of verifiable recent experience working as a millwright or taken classes in this field.
- Must be familiar with hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanic machinery.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from jobsites.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to work long shifts and weekends, as needed.
- Must be willing to travel for work - you will be traveling 50% of the time.
- Must have experience with conveyor systems.
- Must be proficient with a wide variety of hand and power tools.
- Must have proficiency in subjects from shop math, blue print reading, and working knowledge of the basic principles of physics.
- Knowing rigging points is a plus.
- Must be able to pass additional screenings required by the customer.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.