Temp to Perm
Millwrights and industrial mechanics to install, maintain, troubleshoot, overhaul and repair stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, furnaces and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools
Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, jacks and tractors to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery
Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery.
Practical experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance environments
Must have good welding and burning skills (MIG at a minimum)
Work closely with the Maintenance Electrician (and contractors as needed)
Drive, commitment, positive attitude and high energy
Must be a self-starter
Must be able to communicate well with all departments
Qualifications & Experience
- The following must be able to be performed with effective results and without personal injury:
- The ability to lift 60 pounds.
- The ability to lift to 120 pounds with another person (team).
- The ability to shovel heavy waste to shoulder height.
- The ability to sweep.
- The ability to use sharp objects in a safe manner
- Ability to wear protective + safety equipment
- Must be able to work in high temperatures, in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit for several hours during the day, as applicable.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The job is physically demanding at times. It does require good manual dexterity, good eyesight and good mobility. The position requires a high level of concentration
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.