Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $26.00
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Pipe bending
- Site Clean up
Qualifications & Experience
- • Worked with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit' RMC and IMC to include the following...
- • Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
- • Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing (ENT)
- • Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC and LFMC).
- • Rigid PVC Conduit
- • Knowledge of NEC a plus.
- • Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- • Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.