$25.00 - $32.00
As a Carpenter with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large network of construction contractors/ tradespeople throughout the Portland Metro area. In this role, you’ll earn up to $32 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text 503-396-7983 to speak with a recruiter today!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Lisa Colburn
- Hours: Monday through Friday day shift. Weekend work potentially available
- Review blueprints, schematics, and drawings
- Measure, assemble, and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using power and hand tools
- Build metal , wood framing, and roof truss components
- Maintain, construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard
- Perform residential and commercial projects
- Follow safety practices
- Complete Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 18 years of age
- OSHA Certification or a willingness to obtain it
- Ability to schedule and read blueprints . As well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior experience in the Carpentry field – 2 years + preferred
- Prior experience using hand and power tools
- Position may require a drug screen/ additional screening
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.