San Antonio, Texas
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $22.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring carpenter for commercial and residential projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of San Antonio’s leading construction solutions team.
- Measure and cut wood or other materials by shaping and assembling the materials for structural use.
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Placing and securing wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
- Fabricate, remodel and repair structures and frameworks using wood and other materials.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Maintain safety practices at all times.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, and kneel.
- Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.