Temp to Perm
$24.00 - $37.00
TEMP TO PERM POSITIONS NOW HIRING!!
We are seeking Apprentice and Journeyman Carpenters Immediately!!
PAY: $24-37 DOE
This position will be hands on and working with contractors and subcontractors on jobsites within Kirkland and surrounding areas. This position will require you to move from project to project sometimes daily and/or weekly.
- Framing, millwork, cabinet install, flooring install, hardware install, demolition, general carpentry, minor drywall repairs, etc.
- Able to lift heavy objects and work in all weather conditions (most projects are based indoors but may require some work outside).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Journeyman: 7+ years of experience with broad, multi-skill capabilities
- Apprentice: 3+years of experience (1-2yrs labor experience & 3+ yrs carpentry experience)
- Qualified applicants must have a current resume to be interviewed by customer.
- Able to work a full-time regular schedule with flexibility on daily location.
- Reliable transportation
- Tools of the trade as well as power tools
- Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.