SANTA BARBARA, California
$25.00 - $40.00
The candidate must have 5+ years of experience. Commercial/Industrial/Residential – Rough and Finish – Must be fully tooled.
Work requirements include rough and finished carpentry, including cabinetry. New/Remodels/Repairs – Carpenters work on a wide range of construction projects. Working from blueprints, specifications, drawings and instructions, to design, construct, remodel, retrofit, maintain, and repair a wide range of structures and facilities; inspecting completed work for conformance to specifications, requirements, and compliance with applicable building codes and regulations. Completely equipped with Tool Belt/Tool Bags, Basic Hand Tools, Cordless Drill, Level, ½ Drill, ¾ Drill Skill Saw and Tape Measure.
If experienced and interested in more details, please call or text 805-276-4484 to speak with a Recruiter today!
- Aligned and squared framing and forms for installation.
- Planned and executed work with the proper tools and materials to maximize efficiency.
- Repaired roof and flooring and remodeled kitchens and bathrooms.
- Read and interpreted blueprints and construction documents.
- Working safely with others to complete a complex project.
- Being at work everyday on time with a good attitude.
Qualifications & Experience
- ** (E-Verify Eligible to work in the USA
- ** Basic Hand tools
- ** Minimum 1 year of verifiable experience
- ** Merchant Integrity Test (Personality Test)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.