Rochester, New York
Temp to Perm
$22.00 - $25.00
We are looking for experienced well rounded Carpenters in the Rochester, NY area. The ideal candidate will have a at least two years wood framing experience, drywall, finish, door hardware, finish trim experience, blueprint reading, and a willingness to grown and learn.
- Determining the structure dimensions by accurately measuring the area
- Cutting, shaping, and assembling different types of building materials like wood and fiberglass
- Using screws and nuts to assemble building materials
- Constructing movable platforms like a scaffold to aid workers during construction
- Repairing existing, old, and damaged structures/framework
- Installing and fitting trims and hardware on finished products
Full time hours 7:00am - 3:30pm. Monday thru Friday (95% of the time)
We typically stay local within a 60 mile radius of Syracuse, NY (95% of the time)
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma in any subject
- Previous work experience as a Carpenter
- Knowledge of the safety guidelines followed in the Construction industry
- Demonstrating excellent carpentry skills
- Employment Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short-term disability, and more!
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.